Add multiple boats to cart for special pricing!
SoloCraft boats make getting on the water easier than ever. With its compact form, light weight, and excellent stability, the SoloCraft is the most versatile one-person boat on the market. If O.D. Green isn't your style, these bold new color options will help you stand out from the crowd.
- Quickly break your boat down in the two halves for easy transport and handling. Two pins securely attach the front and rear.
- Easily attach a transom-mounted trolling motor to the front, or use our optional rowing kit. The rear section of the boat even detaches for use as a kick-float!
- The SoloCraft utilizes a seamless, non-deflatable plastic hull for ultimate durability and lightweight construction. Molded from MDPE (medium density polyethylene) for a lifetime of service.
- Front and rear pull straps come standard for easy handling on shore.
- Tackle storage on left and right sides of the seat fit a common 12”x6” tackle boxes. An additional rear storage compartment can store a battery, cooler, gear, etc.
- 4x molded in cup holders securely hold your insulated drinks and portable speaker.
Assembled: 66” x 40” x 23” - 75lbs
Rear Section: 54” x 40” x 23” - 45lbs
Weight Capacity - 325lbs fully assembled
SoloCraft boats ship via LTL freight. Please read our Freight Shipping Policy
Please allow 1-2 days for tracking information to be emailed, and up to 6 days for delivery after shipment is confirmed.SoloCraft boats carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty